my biggest n latest involvement in dis semester is shell eco challenge...dis cmpetiton challenge basically to design and build a vehicle that uses the least amount of energy to travel the farthest distnce. Msia will be the host for shell eco challenge asia 2010 and was the first country that hosting dis event in Asia i guess..errr..~not sure..haha...and luckily UTM will be represent Msia in dis event...hehehe..~ad can gk nk msuk..huhu
Dis prestige event will be held on 8-10 July 2010 at the Sepang International Circuit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. InsyaALLAH..i'll be there..+_+..
There are so mny questions that come 2 my mind b4 deciding to join or not in dis project..One of da questions is....why I am participating dis event even though there is so much effort n commitment has to be put on dis??..
- dis challenge will help me finding my own path in da future..yes~
- gain lot of experience...working as a team..
- learn about automotive...
- learning about new and latest technologies in engineering..
- working as an engineer..learn to adapt in the critical,extreme and adventure situation..hahaha~too soon ma...+_+
- improve my generic skills-[communicate with other people using engineering language]...
- i want to b a better person...
- be a creative,innovative human being..
- zero - hero....
Innovation is a process by which new information emerges and is concretized in a product that meets human need".
(Nonaka & Kennedy, 1991)
"Being a creative is seeing the same thing as everybody else but thinking of something different."